Like the seasons with no summer.

Monday, December 31, 2007

2008

Hello(:
Today's such a do-nothing day.
I woke up at around 11.50 today and received a call from janelle joy who asked me to go over to her house to play basketball.
Two people-basketball.Funny right.So in the end we went running instead.
Although we didn't keep track of how long we ran,AT LEAST i exercised.(:
Oh well,tmr's back to a NEW school with new people,new friends,new teachers.
SIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.And we got cheated of our first three months of fun cos they SHRANK it to THREE WEEKS):
Okay anyway,I was really really glad MANGO ELEANOR was there to talk to me last night.
Thanks alot girl!(Even though you don't even read this blog)
I guess certain things in life have to be taken naturally la.No point insisting on a particular way of doing things.
AH.I'm relieved,really relieved.LOL

OKAY BYE(:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazreen said...

scary disipline master =)

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home